Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So that Holland guy is coming back

Yep. Ken Holland's back. So is Jim Nill.

This isn't really a shock or surprising news to anyone, and it shouldn't be. I mean, Holland's been with the team FOREVER, and has been GM for 13 years. The team's winning and it's making money. Why *wouldn't* those guys be coming back?

It's really kind of amazing how well Holland's done in his role as general manager. Four Stanley Cups, countless banners, and the most successful hockey franchise of the last 25 years...not bad for a former NHL goalie who never won a single game.

But is this *cool* news or not? I would say yes, but I am not the cool authority, but I know who is. My amigo, Franzie. Hey Franzie, what do you think?


EYYYYYYY~

Haha. Alright! Franzie likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment