Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"Hockey Sucks" hosts "Hockey Awards"!



Another fine decision by (what I'm assuming is) Gary Bettman. Even if it's not, let's blame him anyway.

Looks like Jay Mohr is hosting the NHL Awards this year. Strange? A little, at least he's a sports guy, so it's an improvement over last year (lol Chaka Khan). Even if he does hate hockey. Or he used to:

"I am freaking PUMPED to be hosting the NHL awards! NHL players are the world's best athletes." - jaymohr37

Okay, Jay. You're beginning to sound like Pittsburgh in '09 and Chicago in '10 with that quick opinion turnaround. Let's calm it down, soldier, and stop pretending this doesn't have everything to do with those big bags of money.

I kid, I kid. I'm a fan, Jay Mohr.

But I'm still obligated to post this:

No comments:

Post a Comment